COVID-19 Business Continuity
CONTINUITY DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC
To our valued clients, partners, & community members:
As COVID-19 continues to affect the global community, we would like to assure you that Lorium remains fully operational. We are taking preventative measures to ensure the safety of our employees while continuing to provide services without disruption to our clients.
We want to update you on the steps we have taken to ensure business continuity for all of our clients as well as the action we are taking to slow the transmission of COVID-19 for the health of our employees, our communities, and society as a whole.
- Business Continuity Plan: Our office continues to operate at full capacity to ensure that we can service our clients and avoid any further strain on their business operations. These plans were developed to cover other contingencies (such as hurricanes) and have been updated to account for new challenges caused by COVID-19.
- Remote Workforce: Our attorneys and professional staff are equipped to work remotely without interruption. You will see no change in our ability to maintain the level of service you are accustomed to.
- Use Of Technology to Conduct Meetings: We have instructed employees to leverage technology and conduct internal and external meetings virtually. We encourage everyone in the community to avoid in person meetings as well.
- Client Guidelines and Expectations: If you have any issue with our operations during this time or have suggestions on how we can improve our operations please let us know. You can contact your customary contact with Lorium or email@example.com
- Client Services related to Covid-19: As our valued client, to the extent you should have any questions or concerns regarding the effect of the government’s orders upon yourselves or your businesses, please feel free to reach out to us. We are also happy to discuss what steps you can take as a consumer or business entity to protect yourself for what may be a lengthy downturn in the economy.
This is an unprecedented time for everyone, and the situation is changing daily. We are committed to maintaining our business operations and ensuring that you will continue to receive the highest quality service from us.
We are fortunate that we can make these changes with minimal disruption. Our hearts and thoughts go out to the people who have been affected by this unprecedented event and we appreciate the healthcare workers, local communities, and governments around the world who are on the front line working to contain this coronavirus. We will continue to actively monitor the situation and share updates as needed. Please stay safe and thank you for your continued trust in us.