Corporate & Business
Lorium is committed to providing top-flight service to our corporate clients. We take a deep interest in our clients and the success of their businesses, and we strive to provide them with legal advice and experience that will help them to thrive. We bring to the table the legal judgment that comes from participation in some of South Florida’s leading and most innovative transactions in areas such as mergers and acquisitions, securities and corporate finance, and venture capital and private equity, small business/entrepreneur services, and economic incentives.
We serve as trusted legal advisers for clients ranging from start-ups to seasoned companies. We have significant experience representing companies in raising capital through all stages of their life cycles. We enjoy the challenge that comes from working with clients to structure and complete creative and complex multi-party transactions, as well as the satisfaction of helping our clients achieve their business goals through the day-to-day administration of transactions of a more routine nature.
Lorium provides its clients with its ability to handle sophisticated transactions on a cost-effective basis. Our lawyers have the experience and confidence to handle transactions on their own, and we don’t need to staff transactions with large teams. However, we also have the depth and breadth of experience required to create the right collaborative team when required.
We have significant experience in:
- Closely — held and family-owned businesses
- Entity formation and choice of entity advice for corporations, limited partnerships, limited liability companies (LLCs)
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Joint ventures
- All types of secured and unsecured loan agreements, credit agreements, loan participations, letters of credit, project financings, acquisition financings, and loan restructurings and workouts for both lenders and borrowers
- Agreements among shareholders, members, and partners
- Employment, separation, and severance arrangements
- Consulting arrangements
- Board representation and advice
- Corporate governance
- Commercial contracting, including manufacturing, purchase, and supply agreements
- Business separation and divorce
- Pre-litigation dispute resolution
Our goal is to provide advice through the years, not just
through the next transaction. We strive to become intimately
familiar with our clients’ business, goals, and challenges and to
work with them to develop legal strategies that support their